Saturday 19 May 2007

Simple Savings

This delightful little piggybank was a great find from Vinnies. On the subject of saving, I'm now proud of the fact that I don't have a credit card or personal debt hanging around my neck. Its been extremely hard going the past few months - I have always used shopping incentives to justify working hard - I love giving gifts to loved-ones and its a very hard habit to break. (And hell, there's plenty of temptations around; especially the little antique shops in the mountains...) Thanks to the great advice from 'Simple Savings Australia' website and just reading a new tip every day, aswell as support from like-minded folk at 'Aussies Living Simply'. If you're serious about living a simpler life and getting out of the consumer trap, these are two sites I absolutely recommend.

No comments: